2. Then add the wet ingredients: 4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Beat until just combined.
3. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set it over medium-low heat. When the pan is warm, ladle about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of batter into the pan for each pancake.
Cook on the first side until the edges are set and bubbles form on the surface.
4. Use a spatula to gently flip the pancakes and cook on the second side until cooked through.
Repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
5. Let the pancakes cool completely.
6. Whip the cream with 4 tbsp confectioner’s sugar.
7. Stack the pancakes, spreading about 3 heaping teaspoons of whipped cream on top of each one.
8. Garnish with some more whipped cream and fruit.
And pour melted chocolate over that whole thing.