Frozen Melon Margarita
- 1¹⁄³ oz(40 ml) tequila
- 1/2 oz (15ml) Cointeau
- 1/2 oz(15 ml) melon liqueur
- 1/3 oz(10 ml) fresh;y squeezed lemon juice
- a few slices lemon,diced
- crushed ice
1.Combine all ingredients in blender.
3.Add to mixture a crushed ice and blend again.
4.Pour melon Margarita cocktail into chilled Margarita glass.
5.Garnish with a wedge of lime.
6.Serve melon Margarita cocktail with a straw.
- 1 (2-serving) packet sugar-free lemonade powdered drink mix (about 1 teaspoon)
- 6 ounces diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Crushed ice, as needed
- Lime slice, for serving, optional
juice in a glass or shaker. Stir to dissolve the drink mix. Pour into a
margarita glass with lots of crushed ice. Finish it off with a slice of lime on
the rim of the glass, if using. 115 Calories per serving.
Recipe Source: Cookinglight.com